Note: Best if viewed in Firefox -- many pictures won't display in Internet Explorer

Wednesday, May 26

One more day

Robby's ear is still covered by the cup. When I look at the pictures I took last Friday, it seems so surreal. He has an ear....I am just not used to that. Because I don't see it everyday, it hasnt really hit me that the ear is actually there. He is so looking forward to being able to take the cup off and keep it off tomorow night. His classmates are anxious for Friday to come so they can see his new ear. They are hatching eggs in their class and the estimated hatch day is today or tomorrow. They have been counting down the days to the chicks and know that Robby gets to show them his new ear at about the same time. Chicks and ears, lots of excitement for the class

No comments: