Note: Best if viewed in Firefox -- many pictures won't display in Internet Explorer

Thursday, May 6

no pictures and other things




well my success at posting pictures is not being repeated tonight. I am not enough of a geek to figure out what I am doing wrong. Sorry.

We are staying in the Koreatown area of LA. I found it humorous that the Chinese restaurant we ate at tonight had a bi-lingual menue: English and Korean. We also got a side of Kim Chee (Korean cabbage) with our lomein. It was wonderful food, except for the kim chee which I have decided is not for me.

Dr. Reinisch called late this morning. When he heard that Robby was having the amount of pain he was experiencing, even on the codine, he raised Robby's doseage. After the increased medicine and a nap Robby was doing better. He even got up and played a little. Tonight he is feeling bad again: his throat hurts, his tummy skin graft hurts, his ear itches and his head aches. Poor kiddo. He cant have more meds for two hours.

No comments: