Note: Best if viewed in Firefox -- many pictures won't display in Internet Explorer

Wednesday, May 12

Chinatown 2

Robby wanted to go back to Chinatown today and it sounded good to me too. We returned to a couple of the same shops, but mainly explored a different section. Robby got some snacks to bring home to his kindegarten class, and we bought some more gifts for the family. We forgot to get the bakery items we were going to eat for breakfast in the morning. We are bummed. Another great meal of fried rice and dumplings. Robby is a dumbpling fanatic and orders them whenever he sees them on the menure. I guess I will have to start having them more often at home.
After Chinatown it was back to the hotel for packing (I can barely get the suitcases closed) and more go fish, marbles and cartoons. I am becoming an expert at Yu Gi O and Ben Ten etc.

No comments: