Note: Best if viewed in Firefox -- many pictures won't display in Internet Explorer

Friday, May 7

no tubes = happy boy



Robby got his tubes out today at 1:00. What I hadn't realized before is that one tube was under his skin about 2 inches and the other about 3. Yuk. He now looks like he has been bitten by a vampire. After getting that done, we drove up to Griffith Park. On the way we past the Chinese theater and saw (from the car) some of the stars on the sidewalk. We had lunch at a little restaruant in the park. I felt very Californiaish eating a sandwhich of avacado slices, tomatoe and sprouts on whole grain bread. Not what you would find at a park consession stand in Ohio. Robby didnt think much of it. We took a short walk and drove up to the observatory and saw the HOLLYWOOD sign. After coming back to the hotel Robby has been going strong. We played ball, computer games and numerous hands of go fish. I have discovered I am not a very good go fish player. Robby asked me how come I am not winning.
The tubes must have been really bothering Robby, because he continues to feel better and better since getting them out. More later when he is not whining at me to play.

No comments: