Note: Best if viewed in Firefox -- many pictures won't display in Internet Explorer

Monday, July 2

Packed, ready and anxious

The last task is done... back from Kinkos to make copies of the medical authorization forms for Emily, and I think we're ready. Sure, there are several more things we could do (heck, is housework really ever "done"?), but it's time to call it complete, and execute the plan. We've been packed for a day, and have thought of 1/2 dozen last minute things we forgot to add, but no last-minute shopping trips. Sure, I never found sunglasses I liked, or a mini umbrella, but I'll make it without. Like as not, we'll have forgotten several things, but all the major stuff is ready to go.

This is thrilling, exhilarating, exhausting, and beyond belief. I'm both tickled pink and so tired I'm numb. Called that tickled pinkish numb. Whatever. I'm too tired to think coherently, so will now collapse into bed for 7 hours, then... OFF TO BEIJING!

No comments: