Note: Best if viewed in Firefox -- many pictures won't display in Internet Explorer

Thursday, July 12

Necessity the Mother of Lunch Today


Stuck in the hotel with 3 napping kids and rumbling tummies, we eyed the room service menu, and decided to make do with what we had around the hotel room.

Actually, we had a nice lunch, as you can see. Becca cut up a peach, nectarine, apple and an orange, into a quart zip-lock bag and I tossed in pistachios. With some leftover Uyghur flat bread, lychee fruit, Man Ha Dun, and a Chinese half-biscuit, half-cookie, we had a pretty good lunch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is just adorable!!!!!! I am glad to see things are going okay. I know the communication gap must be hard but I know you will work through it and it will get better. Just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you and am glad to see things are going fine. He looks happy to be a Houser!