Note: Best if viewed in Firefox -- many pictures won't display in Internet Explorer

Thursday, August 2

Party time

Bedtime has been going really smooth the past few nights, no more crying and sleeping through the night. That is, until last night. About 15 minutes after I put the kids to bed, I heard noises and giggles coming from their room (Robby and Rachael have bunk beds and share a room). When I checked on them, they were both up on Robby's bed. I put Rae in her bed and told them to go to sleep. A few minutes later I heard more giggles and the unmistakable sound of children jumping on the bed. Again, back in their own bed with a strict talk. Then a third time. I then went downstairs and was talking to my brother when I heard Rachael going into the kitchen. When I got off the phone, I went up to check on them. They were sitting on Robby's bed licking the icing off of cupcakes! This was an hour and a half after they first went to bed. I guess they were trying to celebrate being home for two weeks. I can see many more late night parties in their future :) They are going to be quite a pair when they can really communicate... there is much orneriness and many adventures looming in the future of the Houser household.

No comments: